Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and
Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for
compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on Olympia Gold’s web site for personal, noncommercial transitory
viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license
you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or noncommercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Olympia
Gold’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may
be terminated by Olympia Gold at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these
materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded
materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Olympia Gold’s web site are provided “as is”. Olympia Gold makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties,
including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, or noninfringement of intellectual property or other violation
of rights. Further, Olympia Gold does not warrant or make any representations
concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its
Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this
In no event shall Olympia Gold or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the
use or inability to use the materials on Olympia Gold’s Internet site, even if Olympia Gold or a
Olympia Gold authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility
of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Olympia Gold’s web site could include technical, typographical, or
photographic errors. Olympia Gold does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site
are accurate, complete, or current. Olympia Gold may make changes to the materials contained
on its web site at any time without notice. Olympia Gold does not, however, make any
commitment to update the materials.
Olympia Gold has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not
responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply
endorsement by Olympia Gold of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own
this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and
Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Olympia Gold’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of
Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you
to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the
consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.